• How can I get a price quotation offer?
You can check the hotel’s availability at the website www.marinazzurraresort.com where you can also make a booking request.
You can also contact our Booking Centre at the telephone number +39 0431 430144, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at the number +39 0431 439311.
• How should I proceed if I want to confirm a reservation?
To confirm a reservation, we ask for an advance payment of 20% of the total amount, which you can pay by bank transfer or online payment. As soon as we receive the advance payment, we will send you a booking confirmation via e-mail or regular mail. If you choose a non-refundable tariff, you will need to pay the entire amount with the aforementioned conditions.
• What are the cancellation conditions?
- In case of cancellation up to 30 days before arrival, you may turn the advance payment into a bonus which you can use for a reservation in the current or in the following year
- In case of cancellation within 30 days from arrival or in case of no show, you will lose your advance payment
- Early departure: payment of the total amount except for meals not consumed
- If you book with our non-refundable tariff, we kindly remind you that the paid amount will not be refunded.
• Can I get an insurance to cover for a booking cancellation?
Europa Tourist Group has thought of you as well, with an extremely convenient travel insurance! Thanks to Allianz Booking Protection and Allianz Protection Plus, you may insure your holiday at a very reasonable price.
Choose between an insurance on your advance payment or on the entire travel, and book in all safety and tranquillity your next holiday in Bibione and Lignano.
To find out all the advantages of an insured holiday, make sure to fill out the form at the link given, and you can download an informative pdf containing all the details: https://www.marinazzurraresort.com/pol/utility/booking-protection.html
• Can I book a non-smoking houseboat?
All houseboats are “non-smoking” houseboats. Smoking is not allowed on the houseboats. There are numerous green areas and open spaces where smoking is allowed.
• Are my special requests for the location of the houseboat guaranteed?
We always do our best to satisfy our Guests’ requests, so we will make sure to take note of all your requests. It is not possible for us, however, to guarantee them, be it in written or verbal form.
• Is it possible to reserve a beach umbrella in the first row?
Is it unfortunately not possible to reserve a beach umbrella in the first row.
• Should the places by the swimming pool be reserved?
It is not possible to reserve the places by the swimming pool.
• How can I request a gift voucher for a stay at the hotel?
You can contact our Booking Centre (tel. +39 0431 430144 e-mail email@example.com), we will then ask for payment of the requested sum. As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you the requested type of voucher, either via e-mail or regular mail.
• How can I pay the bill at the hotel?
You can pay for your stay upon check-out. We accept all types of payment: credit card, debit card, cheque, EC Karte, cash up to 2,999,00 Euro.
• Is the resort suitable for everyone?
The resort is not suitable for people with severe walking difficulties, as all houseboats have two floors with internal stairs.
For safety reasons, the resort is not recommended for families with children under 6 years of age.
• What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: from 4 p.m.
Check-out: by 10 a.m.
If you arrive in the morning and the houseboat is ready for occupancy, you can check in and move into the accommodation. Otherwise, you can park your car and use the pool area until your houseboat is ready.
• How can I book an early check-in or late check-out?
An earlier check-in and later check-out must be agreed with the reception, as this is only possible if available.
• How far is the resort from the city center and the beach?
The resort is located in a beautiful green and peaceful location, approx. 2,500 m from the beach. The center of Lignano Pineta is approx. 4 km and the center of Lignano Sabbiadoro approx. 7 km away.
• How can I get to the hotel by train or plane?
The nearest train station is in Latisana, at about 20 km from Bibione, from there you can reach the hotel by bus or by taxi. The nearest airports are Treviso – A. Canova (80 km) and Venice – Marco Polo (90 km).
Details on how to reach us: www.marinazzurraresort.com/dove-siamo.html
• Do you also organise transfers from/to the airport/train station?
The resort or booking centre may organise transfers by taxi upon request.
The service requests payment. It is sufficient to communicate your arrival date, the airport, the arrival time and the flight number. Our transfer responsible will be waiting for you at the exit gate, and will take you directly to the resort.
• Is the parking space included in the price? Do I have to reserve a parking place in advance?
The resort has an unsupervised car park, it is not necessary to reserve a parking place.
• Are cots and changing tables provided?
Of course, upon request and free of charge.
• Are microwave ovens and German coffee machines available in the houseboats?
Yes, and you may use them free of charge.
• Are strollers provided?
They are provided free of charge and subject to availability.
• Are pets allowed?
Small pets are allowed upon request.
The price is Euro 15,00/day and we ask a Euro 100,00 deposit to be paid in cash at the reception, which will be refunded at the end of the stay provided no damage has been done.
• Is it possible to rent bicycles?
Of course, the price is Euro 2.00 per day.
• How can I seal along the river?
Guests of the Marina Azzurra Resort have the opportunity to rent 5-seats electric boats to discover the surroundings. From the resort it is possible to sail along the river, discover the internal canals and reach the lagoons of Bibione or Lignano. The rental cost is € 10.00 per hour. The rental is on request, based on the weather and subject to availability.
• Is there Wi-Fi in the structure?
Yes. For more details regarding the login, please contact the reception.
• Does the resort have a private beach sector?
Yes, the reserved beach sector is located in Lignano Riviera, about 2 km away and can be easily reached by bicycle.
• How deep are the pools?
The resort has a 450m² swimming pool park. The adult pool is up to 130cm deep, the children's pool with water games is from 20 to 50cm deep and the whirlpool tub is 90cm deep.
• Are pool towels provided?
You will find the pool towels in your houseboat, they are changed every two days.
• How can I book a T Time at the Lignano Golf Club?
Through the hotel or the reservation centre, the hotel will provide you with the voucher for the Green Fee. Staying in our resort you will receive a discount on the Green Fee price.
• Is it possible to use the tennis court?
Of course, you can use the tennis, basketball and soccer fields using your own equipment or the equipment provided at the reception.
• Is it possible to use a barbecue?
It is possible to use a barbecue in the equipped barbecue areas. To rent the barbecue area and the necessary equipment, you can contact the reception.
• Is it possible to navigate the Tagliamento river with the houseboats?
The houseboats are firmly anchored to the dock, it is not possible to use them to navigate the Tagliamento river. There are small electric boats for rent with which guests can navigate the Tagliamento river.