Secured in an enclosed dockyard, the Lagoon houseboats are the right choice if you would like to admire the stunning natural scenery at a short distance from the river.
The dockyard is given an even more authentic look by the local aquatic plants surrounding it, creating a reverberating green effect that reminds of the lagoon.
Two-story houseboat of circa 65 m2 (max 6 beds)
- Entrance with 6.50 m2 balcony;
- Small living room with queen-size convertible couch;
- Bedroom with king-size bed and wardrobe;
- Bedroom with twin beds;
- Ample bathroom with spacious shower box;
- Broom closet.
- Living area with dining/living room with kitchenette in glass-ceramics, complete with accessories and dishes;
- Large 12 m2 balcony with sun setter awning.
- Elegant interior designs in wood made in Italy
- Bibione Thermae courtesy set and hairdryer;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- LCD sat TV and security box;
- Pool towels available;
- Cleaning and linen change twice a week;
- One beach umbrella and two sun beds per houseboat;
Washing machines, dryers and flatirons available at the laundry.